Terms and Conditions
The following are the terms and conditions of the Spectrum Wireless Referral Program hereinto referred to as “the program”.
- The Terms and Conditions outlined here govern your use of this website, the referral program, the payout amounts and process, the information gathered and its use.
- “The program” is available to only those residing in Ontario, Canada and to those 18 years of age and older. No payouts will be made for any leads outside of this geographical area or age group.
- Payouts for “the program” are determined only after a successful sale is completed. The payout amount is applicable to each separate referral and in the case of cellphone they will be paid on a per line basis. Example: The referral activated 10 phones, you would receive $100. Referral credits are payable once a month on first Friday after the 15th of each month. They will be mailed via company cheque to the address you provide using the name you provide on the referral.
- Any costs associated with an incorrect address, or any issues depositing the commission cheque, will be placed on the one being compensated and all costs will be taken from the subsequent commission cheque.
- By completing and submitting any forms on this website, you agree to have all form data collected and compiled by us (Spectrum Wireless) for the purposes of the referral process. We will never sell your data or the data of your lead.
- We reserve the right to change the conditions of “the program” at any time, for any reason, and it is your responsibility to check the terms and conditions on a regular basis for any changes. For those in our database, any changes will be communicated to you through email or phone.
- Any forged or incomplete information will disqualify you from receiving any payouts from any activations.
- Multiple bad leads will disqualify you from “the program”. Any outstanding payouts will be paid on the regular payment date